Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend in redneck paradise

Here are the pictures I promised from our trip to Hot Springs. Still have many more to share -- including Sweetie trying to tube, being thrown off and skipping over the water like a stone.

My nephew, Hunter, and his friend, Asa, enjoyed tubing on the lake. They were trying to be so cool.



The result of too much tubing. Hunter almost looks sweet in this picture, but don't let the little devil fool you!


Such a kiss up (with his mother and my sister, Stephanie)


Stephanie and I



Sweetie before the tubing incident.

Well, Sweetie did not sink the boat. That hand holding a beer in the corner is me -- relaxing with a good book.


More pictures to come when I get a chance....






1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

I'm sure you get this all the time but you have an incredibly nice smile!